- Use of secluded Log Cabin
- Free WiFi
- Central Heating. Electric Log effect fire in Lounge
- Smart TV with FreeSat
- Iron & ironing board, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven and dishwasher
- Hairdryers in Bedrooms
- Linens and towels supplied
- Starter Pack of kitchen essentials included (cleaning materials, washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets). Toilet roll and liquid soaps in toilets. Liquid Hand Sanitiser in hallway.
- Both Morrisons and ASDA deliver to Lochwood House. Advanced booking is essential due to the extremely high demand for this service.
- No Smoking allowed indoors
- Ample private parking
- There is a taxi in the village
- Check-in– From 3:00p.m on arrival date.
- Check-out is by 10:30 a.m on departure date.
COVID-19 BOOKING/CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to Covid-19, the following amendments will apply to our standard Booking/Cancellation Policies .
- In the event of UK (all 4 countries) government Covid-19 restrictions affecting our guests ability to travel to Argyll, due to local lock downs being in force in their own area of the UK, guests will be offered either alternative dates for their stay at Lochwood House, or a full deposit refund (minus 2% credit/debit card handling charges).
- In the event of Scottish government Covid-19 lock-down restrictions affecting Argyll and requiring us to close Lochwood House temporarily, guests will be notified ASAP to make alternative plans. Guests will be offered either alternative dates for their stay at Lochwood House, or a full deposit refund (minus 2% credit/debit card handling fee). We will not accept responsibility for any costs, which may be incurred by guests due to this type of enforced closure of Lochwood House.
Note: The credit/debit card fee is to cover costs that we incur when processing bookings.
Good Housekeeping Deposit – £200
- The Good Housekeeping Deposit (GHD) from you represents your agreement to leave the property as found. In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, loss, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. On arrival, we will request that you pay the £200 GHD by credit card. Once the housekeeper confirms all is in order at the Wing after your departure, the authorised amount will be released back to your card, no later than10 days after it was held from.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities and accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of your holiday and if any loss or damage is found, you may be charged.