- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- Complimentary Toiletries and Slippers
- Smart TV with FreeSat
- Free WiFi
- No pets permitted in house
- No smoking indoors
- Ample private parking
- Use of our secluded log cabin facilities
COVID-19 Booking/Cancellation Policy
Due to Covid-19, the following amendments will apply to our standard Booking/Cancellation Policy.
- In the event of UK (all 4 countries) government Covid-19 restrictions affecting our guests ability to travel to Argyll, due to local lockdowns being in force in their own area of the UK, guests will be offered either alternative dates for their stay at Lochwood House, or the option to cancel their reservation without any charges.
This policy amendment applies to guests cancelling reservations under seven days before due date of arrival.
- In the event of Scottish government Covid-19 lock-down restrictions affecting Argyll and requiring us to close Lochwood House temporarily, guests will be notified ASAP to make alternative plans. Guests will be offered either alternative dates for their stay at Lochwood House, or a booking cancellation free of any charges. We will not accept liability for costs that may be incurred by guests due to this type of enforced closure of Lochwood House.
- In order for us to confirm a reservation, credit/debit card details are required to secure your booking.
- If you are unable to secure the booking with a credit/debit card then we require payment by online banking or BACS, for the full amount of the stay. We will then send confirmation once the money has cleared.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 7 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival no charge will be made.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of the scheduled date of arrival a cancellation charge equivalent to the room(s) single night rate will be made.
- In the case of the guests failing to arrive without notification, they will be liable to the total cost of the booking reservation.
- Check in from 3:00 p.m.
- Check out is by 10:30 a.m.
- Please read our full Terms & Conditions
- served from 8 a.m. – 9.30 a.m. (earlier by arrangement)
- We offer an assortment of cereals, yogurt, porridge, fruit and fruit juice
- CHOOSE FROM Full Scottish (sausage, bacon, egg, Stornoway black pudding, tomato, mushrooms, baked beans – all of these or just a selection)
- Scrambled eggs served with smoked salmon
- Any kind of eggs on toast
- Selection of teas and coffee with croissants, toast and a variety of jams, marmalade and honey.
To reduce waiting time, we ask our guests to order their chosen breakfast the night before.